Who We Are
- Issues Management Group, Inc. is the progeny of a merger between strategic public relations and public affairs agency OUTSOURCEPR, Inc. and crisis and issues management consultants SYMPRA, Inc.
- Strategic Public Relations & Public Affairs specialists.
- Composed of international PR professionals, marketing and public affairs experts.
- Professionals who enjoy hands-on management to ensure creativity and results.
- A service provider that starts to work for it’s clients even before formal engagement.
- A management team with over 100 man-years of experience in communications and marketing.
- Maintain working relations with leading international PR agencies.
Our Philosophy on Communications
- Our reputation depends essentially on how well we conduct our practice.
- The quality of our practice reflects how well we know our clients’ business.
- Our own success is tied directly to that of our clients’.
- Our practice is far more important than just disseminating information and building public awareness - we enhance reputation.
- We believe the essential role of communications is to manage the public's perception to motivate their behavior towards our clients' success.
What Makes Us Different
- We manage public perception.
- We can serve as resident project managers.
- We practice “immersion” to enhance our knowledge of our clients’ business.
- We recommend projects that are “doable”..
- We offer “round-the-clock” counseling and availability.
- We’re probably the most pleasant group of consultants you’ll ever meet.
Our Management's Expertise
- Developed pan-Asian corporate PR /advertising strategy for the Germany-based chemical giant BASF.
- Established and supervised BASF’s pan-Asian corporate communications network in twenty countries spanning the Indian Sub-continent to the Australia-New Zealand Region.
- Executed the communications and issues management strategy supporting the Manila North Tollways project, the country’s largest road infrastructure and BOT project to date.
- Developed PR and perception management strategy establishing the Rockwell Center as the Philippines’ pre-eminent upscale residential community and shopping center.
- We offer “round-the-clock” counseling and availability.
- Executed Marketing communications strategy for First Gen IPO, first initial public offering among Philippines’ independent power producers; Upgraded to PSE main index just 16 months from listing date.
- Developed corporate and marketing communications strategy to enhance shareholder value for Security Bank Corporation; Upgraded to PSE main index within 8 months from start of the campaign.
- Developed corporate and marketing communications strategy for PhilNaRe IPO; country’s only national re-insurer; 12x oversubscribed a week before listing; opened 20% higher on listing day.
- Developed corporate and marketing communications strategy for Phoenix Petroleum IPO; country’s first petroleum company to go public since deregulation of oil industry; 15x oversubscribed a week before listing; opened 42% higher on listing day.
- Developed and executed communications strategy in support of generating legislative approval for enhancing Philippine Deposit Insurance Corporation’s charter by providing it a more pro-active role in banking industry regulation.
- Developed Marketing PR strategy for Coal Asia IPO; country’s 2nd largest coal-for-energy producer; 5x oversubscribed on week of listing; closed 50% higher on listing day.
Gerard O. Zorrilla
President and Senior Counsel
PCIVIC AND PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- OUTSOURCEPR, Inc. – Chairman & CEO
- Zorrilla & Associates – Chairman & CEO
- BASF South East Asia – Senior Regional Manager, Pan-Asian Corporate Communications
- ZPA/PR Consulting – Partner & COO
- Nova Communications – Director, Marketing & Advertising Sales
- RBS/GMA 7 – Director, Network Merchandising & Promotions
- PacificAds – Group Manager, Corporate Advertising
- C.R. Lawrence Corp (USA) – Regional Manager, Telemarketing Services
- Director – Operation Compassion International
- Member – Christ’s Commission Foundation
- Member – Public Relations Society of the Philippines
- Member – Rotary Club of Makati Dasmariñas
- Member – Riviera Golf & Country Club
- Member – Sta. Elena Golf Club
- Member – The Palm’s Country Club
Efren “Ping” Sotto
Senior Consultant, Executive Training, Learning and Development
CORPORATE RESPONSIBILITIES WITHIN IMG
RESPONSIBILITIES OUTSIDE IMG
- Director, Learning and HR Development
- Senior Adviser, Industrial & Trade Relations
- Member, Strategic Planning Committee
- Pilipinas Shell Petroleum Corporation – Learning Consultant
- SAP – Learning Consultant
- Shell Regional Training Administration – Regional Training Resource
- Pilipinas Shell Petroleum Corporation – Training Manager / HRD Assessment, Recruiting & Competence Development / Corporate Communications Manager / Sales & Marketing Executive
Klaudine De Guzman
Account Management Services
- Marketing and Communications Associate AusAid Scholarship, Philippine Business for Education
- Graphic Design and Public Relations Intern, Bakelit Multi Art Center Budapest, Hungary
Senior Associate for Account Management and Editorial Services
Associate for Account Management Services
- Political Science graduate from University of Santo Tomas
- Currently pursuing her Master’s Degree in Communication Management at Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila
- Served as part of the Business Operation Support team of iCare Benefits Philippines, a Vietnam-based company that offers employee benefits solution for companies in developing countries
Lyssa Minette Marquez
Associate for Account Management and Editorial Services
- Graduated with honors from Ateneo de Manila University with a degree in political science and a minor in English literature
- Worked in the field of political communications, where she participated in strategy development and messaging creation. She also managed the campaign’s online handles and wrote viral content tailored for Twitter and Facebook